Device recommendations

  • Christopher Tarver
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4, 2004
      Greetings,

      Let me make myself known to you. Good gentles I am known as Cristal of
      Windhaven. I am going to submit a device and have uploaded a picture for
      your comments and recommendations. The blazon is "Sable, a Dragons Head
      Erased Or, in Chief Argent Three Formee crosses Azure." I have searched the
      O and A for conflicts and have come up with one possible "Sable, a Dragons
      Head Erased Or, in Chief Or a Pheon sable" I am not sure if this is enough
      difference to pass when I submit it. I have asked a couple of heralds if it
      will pass and they said they didn't know either. Does anyone know if it has
      enough. Thank you in advance for your advice and comments.

      Cristal of Windhaven
      Principality of Northshield

      "What's so hard about pulling a sword from a stone? The real work's already
      been done.
      You ought to make yourself useful and find the man who put the sword in the
      stone
      in the first place, eh?" - Terry Pratchett
    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2004
        Sorry, but I feel that it would fail for the lack of differences
        between the 2 devices. If you are willing to reverse all the colors
        and metals in the blazon, it should, in my opinion, have enough
        differences to pass. If you are really set on this device though,
        maybe you can get permission to conflict from the owner of the other
        device.

        William

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Christopher Tarver"