Pennsic Satellite Photos

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2004
      For those who are interested, I've put some satellite photos of the
      Cooper's Lake Campground (site of Pennsic War for almost three decades
      now...but, ironically, not for the *first* Pennsic) on my personal web
      site.

      http://4th.com/sca/justin/photos/satellite/

      Have fun! My regular (i.e., taken at ground level) Pennsic photos are also
      largely online, at http://4th.com/sca/justin/ .

      Enjoy!

      keys fesswise reversed sable.