Device - 2 cats and 3 cabages

  • katiesorchids
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2004
      I want a device that has 2 sitting cats facing forward and 3
      cabbages. I don't care what the legal description is so long as the
      device has what looks like 2 cats and 3 cabbages. I don't care about
      separators or colors or whatever.

      I appreciate your assistance in preparing this so that I can present
      it to the Heralds.

      Thank you

      Katie
    • amazonalys
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 5, 2004
        Certianly sounds unusual enough that you'd have no problem with it.
        Have you drawn up a device? Post it and I'm sure someone will help
        with the blazon.

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "katiesorchids" <katie@k...>
        wrote:
        > I want a device that has 2 sitting cats facing forward and 3
        > cabbages. I don't care what the legal description is so long as the
        > device has what looks like 2 cats and 3 cabbages. I don't care
        about
        > separators or colors or whatever.
        >
        > I appreciate your assistance in preparing this so that I can
        present
        > it to the Heralds.
        >
        > Thank you
        >
        > Katie
      • chemistbb3
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 6, 2004
          Grab a herald. I believe there is a device from a person in
          Ansteorra that is semi-active that may be in conflict due to the
          cats. I do not know which name she has it registered under though or
          if there is enough CD's to clear as I haven't seen her in a while.

          William

          wrote:
          > I want a device that has 2 sitting cats facing forward and 3
          > cabbages. I don't care what the legal description is so long as the
          > device has what looks like 2 cats and 3 cabbages. I don't care
          about
          > separators or colors or whatever.
          >
          > I appreciate your assistance in preparing this so that I can
          present
          > it to the Heralds.
          >
          > Thank you
          >
          > Katie
        • Katie Pleasance
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 6, 2004
            Hmmm ... What's a CD?

            Katie

            At 04:23 PM 4/6/2004 +0000, you wrote:
            >Grab a herald. I believe there is a device from a person in
            >Ansteorra that is semi-active that may be in conflict due to the
            >cats. I do not know which name she has it registered under though or
            >if there is enough CD's to clear as I haven't seen her in a while.
            >William
          • David Ternes
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 7, 2004
              Katie Pleasance wrote:

              > Hmmm ... What's a CD?

              It is a "Clear Difference". When a device is submitted to the College of
              Arms one of the tests to see if it is acceptable is to determine if it has at
              least two CDs from all registered devices. How this is applied is explained
              in section X.4 of the CoA's Rules for Submissions.

              --

              Rutger
            • Dufgall vinaldasson
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 7, 2004
                Contrasting Differences, i beleive...
                --- Katie Pleasance <katie@...> wrote:
                > Hmmm ... What's a CD?
                >
                > Katie
                >
                > At 04:23 PM 4/6/2004 +0000, you wrote:
                > >Grab a herald. I believe there is a device from a
                > person in
                > >Ansteorra that is semi-active that may be in
                > conflict due to the
                > >cats. I do not know which name she has it
                > registered under though or
                > >if there is enough CD's to clear as I haven't seen
                > her in a while.
                > >William

                =====
                Forever in Service,
                Dufgall brestinger Vinaldasson, Hug Fiend

                Principality of Gleann Abhann
                {Honor Above All}

                House Vinaldi
                {Embrace with meaning all actions}