Re: Shandra's device question(s)

  • amazonalys
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
      I'm not a herald and can't answer your question about it passing
      really. It is very nice. I like the 3rd one with the cross at the
      top. I wonder if your pommegranate is too light to go on a metal?

      Have you seen mine?
      rc=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/>

      I'm submitting it this month, along with my name...
      Liliona de Assartis
      Lilion to my friends!