And another site! This one for Japanese!

  • katfletcher
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 30, 2000
      Hi
      I did find this site that has some possile links.
      Just page down a bit till you get to the appropriate
      section. Also has some other interesting link
      possibilities!<br>And for those still on the Iron Chef thought, just
      try a search on Iron Chef! I have started taping
      episodes to build a library since now even co-workers are
      demanding to see it.<br>Kathryn
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003