Shandra's device question(s)

  • shandra_
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2004
      Ok, I've been tinkering around with a device, and here are some of
      my "options"...

      27s+device&.src=gr&.view=

      My persona is from Granada, Spain, around 1492, the Christian
      Conquest of Granada from the Moors, hense the pommegranate (granada
      in Spanish) and the colors of the Spanish flag. I also live in
      Calontir, and would like to incorporate that in some fashion (the
      purple).

      *What chance do you think my device has of being approved on the
      first try?
      *Which version do you like the best? worst?

      Any discussion is welcome!

      YIS,
      Shandra
    • amazonalys
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2004
        I'm not a herald and can't answer your question about it passing
        really. It is very nice. I like the 3rd one with the cross at the
        top. I wonder if your pommegranate is too light to go on a metal?

        Have you seen mine?
        rc=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//briefcase.yahoo.com/>

        I'm submitting it this month, along with my name...
        Liliona de Assartis
        Lilion to my friends!