Re: [SCA Newcomers] Complete persona

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29, 2004
      In a message dated 3/28/2004 11:51:27 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

      <<I am new to SCA and to this list. My question is do I have to have my
      persona complete to register? I know sort of what I want but I haven't
      pinned it down just yet.>>

      Welcome!

      No, you do not need to have an entirely worked out persona to become a
      member, or to register arms or a name. Nor do you have to keep the first persona
      you start with; lots of people have found, after they've been in the SCA for a
      while, that their real interests lie somewhere other than what they thought
      they would be when they joined.

      Lancaster, PA

    • Terrie B.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 31, 2004