New file uploaded.... can someone check it?

  • mekilno
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2004
      My first attempt at a heraldic device - I wondered if someone could
      check it for me... make sure it looks OK, and would be accepted in
      the SCA?
    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 28, 2004
        What color are the swords that are on the top of the device? Also, I
        think that all 3 heads may need to be the same size. Sorry, but I
        have not even started to try to do a conflict check. But it looks
        good.

        William

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "mekilno" <mekilno@y...> wrote:
        > My first attempt at a heraldic device - I wondered if someone could
        > check it for me... make sure it looks OK, and would be accepted in
        > the SCA?
      • mekilno
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 29, 2004
          OK, thanks! I've been talking to Antonio (one of the marshals) and
          he's suggested that having two threes may be considered to be fruit-
          machining.....

          The boars heads are the most important, so I might have one head and
          two crossed swords..... I'll have a play around.