hail all! want to learn? live in the east kingdom? read on!

  • Shane Stainton
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2004
      My name is Fergal Staundunne, I live in Concordia of the Snows, East
      Kingdom. *me mundane stuff is at my site* Im a multi media crafter
      and would be more than willing to teach anyone who wants to learn
      thats within my area of travel.
      to see the things I make go to my website
      www.granddesignworkshop.com

      im big on celtic knotwork :D

      also I dabble in a pleathora of other media besides what ya see.
      I dont have email on for groups cause im in ALOT of groups and would
      prolly run screaming out into the street if the replies hit my inbox
      hehe so use the contact info on my site.

      my next verified event will be War of the Roses.