Anyone thinking of "doing" a castle?

  • Marble
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 11 5:25 PM
      Hazaa! I wanted to let you all know I recently redecorated my living
      room in a medieval motif and I created two web pages full of photos,
      templates, instructions and examples for medieval décor. Not selling
      anything there, just sharing what I know with anyone that might want
      to do a medieval or gothic room. Walk in peace….Marble
      www.marbleslawn.com/medievalhome.html
    • amazonalys
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2004
        Just wonderful ideas! You did great! We've been thinking about
        doing our family room. This is a wonderful website.

        Lilion