RE: [SCA Newcomers] Re: Non-medieval characters?

  • lecachot@airmail.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      Greetings to the List!
      As Much as I love ancient Egypt (ex-archaeology major here) they really
      are inappropriate to the SCA. There is a valid excuse for the Aztek
      persona, there was interaction between the New World and the Azteks late
      in the SCA period; but that justification really doesn't work for ancient
      Egypt. Sorry if this seems negative, just my $.02 worth.

      nafisa