Re: Re:SCA practice

  • mavros_akropolites
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 25, 2000
      Greetings Once Again!<br><br>Your welcome for the
      rapid response. I think you will find that you get this
      type of treatment most anywhere you go in the
      SCA.<br><br>Madison does indeed hold practices in the UW Stock
      Pavilion. The SCA has the use of the Stock Pavilion from
      7-10pm on Wednesdays and 12-4pm on Sundays. Archery
      always kicks off the activities and the fighting usually
      starts around 7:30 on Wednesdays and 12:30 on
      Sundays.<br><br>By all means bring your girlfriend. The SCA, in my
      experience, is very receptive to women fighters. Men and
      women are not seperated. On the field, we are all
      warriors, distinguished by our chivalrous behavior and
      abilities rather than our gender.<br><br>Hope to see you at
      practice soon!<br><br>Mavros
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003