Waylayed Posts

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      I just released a number of post from the pending pile that date back
      fairly early last month. For all of you who sent in post and
      wondered what happened, I appologise. I have not been able to get
      online to approve them.

      As an explaination as to what happened ---

      In order to keep out spammers, all post from new members are
      moderated until they show they are legit posters. Then they are
      moved into the unmoderated side of the house and all is well.
      Unfortuynately I have not been able to be diligent about this part of
      being a moderator due to mundane events in my life. I'll do my best
      to do better.

      William