Re: [SCA Newcomers] My home is my castle

  • Marble
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 11, 2004
      Okay I tried to find the source of that pic but unfortunately I save
      pics I like onto my hard drive or cds and after a day or two have no
      clue where I got them. So sorry. Did a search and after 30 minutes
      did not see it on many sites I might have gotten it from. Sorry I
      couldn't help.

      Thanks for the link-interesting stuff there.

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Katie Pleasance <katie@k...>
      wrote:
      > Could you give the reference for (or more information about) the
      drawing of
      > the round tower with the large window on the first page?
      >
      > You might find
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SCA-Castles-and-Medieval-Buildings
      > intersting.
      >
      > Catherine Pleasance de Compeigne
      >

      > At 01:25 PM 1/23/2004 +0000, you wrote:
      > >Hazaa! Just popping in to let you all know I recently redecorated
      my
      > >living room in a medieval motif and I created two web pages full of
      > >photos, templates, instructions and examples for medieval décor.
      Not