Re:SCA practice

  • giantfloatingcat
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 25, 2000
      Thanks! Your rapid response and kind helpfulness
      make me feel very welcome.<br><br>Since I live in
      Monticello, it may be a few weeks before I make it to a
      meeting, but I am looking forward to it.<br><br> My
      girlfriend might also be interested in the fighting
      practice. Is it like the olympics, where the women fight
      separate from us? Or do we all melee together?<br><br>So
      are the Wednesday meetings at the Stock Pavillion?
      Were they 7-9pm or something like that?<br><br>Thanks
      again. I can't wait to meet you guys.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003