"Castle Keep" completed!

  • Marble
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2004
      The living room cum medieval keep I have been working on and posted
      about is now complete! See the updated version of the web pages with
      the stained glass window, medieval seating, and other finished items
      at: www.marbleslawn.com/medievalhome2.html Many templates, photos
      and ideas to be found and links to people who sell medieval items (I
      don't sell anything myself). If I can do it YOU can do it!