Re: Re:Iron Chef + SCA practice

  • mavros_akropolites
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 25, 2000
      Greetings,<br>Do you mean practice in Madison? If
      you do, I'm not sure if enough loaner armor exists.
      Perhaps someone else could comment on this. I would,
      however, come to practice regardless of whether or not
      loaner armor is available. Before putting on armor, I
      would strongly suggest getting some basic training out
      of armor. I believe Raito is still teaching such
      classes at Wednesday night practices before he dons his
      armor. If not, ask me and I will help you. You can also
      show up on Sundays and there will most likely be
      someone there who can provide you with some basic
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003