Re: dog @ events (was: A couple of questions...)

  • kateryncorbett
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2004
      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Alison Choyce" <choyce@c...>
      wrote:
      "On the up side, bringing a dog is great way to meet people. They
      come over to see the dog and chat with you. And it's fun to dress
      the dog with collars that have period look."

      I was actually thinking of armour for her, she should be quite the
      sight when I have her all decked out ;)

      Depending on the time frame, she would have been anything from a war
      dog to a gift for a king in a distant land. There are pictures of a
      king of spain's children with an English Mastiff that was given to
      him from I believe one of the Richard's. Still researching...

      Thanks to everyone for answering my question. This is a great place!
      :)