Re: [SCA Newcomers] Subject: A question I have.

  • JolieH2000@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 30, 2004
      On 1/30/04 12:01:38 PM Pacific Standard Time, justin@... writes: > Find
      > things that you like to do, and do them well and often.

      Huzzah to those wise words! Basically, that is my plan -- and at this time,
      making my garlands and vending seem to top the list so far.

      Getting to meet new people, make new friends.....and get to be silly and have
      fun -- I am looking forward to.

      Funny thing, this year's Estrella War should be called the Invasion of the
      Cali Rennies -- several of my Ren friends are also SCA but there are a bunch of
      us Cali Rennie Wenches that will be at Estrella for the first time.....OK, I
      have been there before but not the others. It should be an interesting time
      for all.

      Many thanks,

      Jolie'