Re: New in town

  • georgvonjararvellir
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 22, 2000
      Greetings! Well, after a little bit of research I
      found a couple of answers for you. You are in the
      Kingdom of Meridies. <br><br>If you are more in the
      Nashville area, then you would be in the The Shire of
      Glaedenfeld. The Shire of Glaedenfeld has a website at
      (sheydel@... or 615-449-9072); contact him for more
      information about the Shire. <br><br>If you are more in the
      Clarksville/Fort Campbell area then you would be in the Shire of
      Crimson River. Unfortunately, I was unable to find any
      contact information for anyone in that shire. My
      suggestion would be to contact Lord Edmund at the above
      number or email address. I'm sure he would be more than
      happy to get you in touch with the right
      people!<br><br>Let us know if there is anything that we can help you
      with!<br><br>Georg
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003