Rayne at Pennsic?

  • rkslavin@excite.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 9, 2004
      Hi Rayne,
      I don't know if we've met or not! I visited the Meridies encampment at Pennsic with my friend Kayly (MKA Tracey). We're both massage therapists, she brought her chair with her to work with the King and Queen. Were you there too?
      peace,
      Edana (AY-dah-nah)
      (MKA Robin)

      Message: 6
      Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 17:27:54 -0000
      From: SCARayne@...
      Subject: Re: new (Finding a group in Ealdormere)

      Ealdormere has a wonderfully friendly website for this very
      problem... finding a local group.

      You can visit them at:

      http://www.ealdormere.sca.org/findgroup.shtml

      You might even be close enough to The Canton of Petrea Thule,
      in the Barony of Septentria. It is located in Peterborough,
      Ontario. You can contact the SENESCHAL - THL Anne Tinker who
      I am sure would be able to assist you. Below is their webpage:

      http://www.pipcom.com/~thule/

      Give it a try and if you still cannot find a group you can move
      to Meridies and play with me. ;-) Or let the List know. :-)

      Rayne

      Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com