Re: [SCA Newcomers] Pennsic changes

  • Alison Choyce
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2004
      Greetings,
      I would like to see these changes happen. I do not believe that it will be
      as bad as stated on the petition. Certainly something new has to be tried.
      Folks who sign up sometimes don't show up. Folks on waiting lists believe
      there will be no room and do not show up. So some of the most popular
      classes end up being less well attended, due to the current system. If this
      new system doesn't work, then I'm sure it will be tweaked in the future. I
      believe there are good reasons to try to make it run more smoothly.
      In service, Alison