Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hello from a new member

  • Dufgall vinaldasson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2004
      Brewing sounds
      > fun, but I think it might be illegal since I'm only
      > 17.>>
      >
      > You may be able to brew at 17; you just aren't
      > allowed to taste what you
      > brew! Hasn't stopped some people I've known from
      > brewing and having others give
      > feedback.

      I think that depending on state, this might be up to
      the parrents... tasting that is.

      not sure if this is US or Mississippi law, but just
      remember, 100 Gallons beer AND 100 Gallons wine per
      adult un the household per year, up to a max of 200
      gallons each, each year.

      Dufgall Vinaldasson
      *Landlocked little viking in themiddle of nowhere*

      =====
      Yours in Service,
      Dufgall, Son of Vinaldi,
      Principality of Gleann Abhann

      House Shadow Legion
      {sable, on a bend sinister argent three wolves courant sable}

      Clan of the Virtues
      {vert, on a bend sinister argent four ewes vert}