Re: [SCA Newcomers] Digest Number 520

  • pdruss@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 21:38:23 -0000
      From: "thorntonp1" <thornton_p@...>
      Subject: hi new in florida

      hi every one iam new and would like to find some one in florida to
      help me out .
      thanks
      paul

      Where in Florida are you? I'm in Jacksonville aka Shire of Castlemere.

      the URL for the Kingdom of Trimaris is:
      http://trimaris.org/

      on the "contacts" page you can put in your zip code and it will tell you
      which SCA group you are near.

      But if you are in the Panhandle of Florida you will be in a different Kingdom.

      Lady Tamara

    • Dufgall vinaldasson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004
        yep... if you are on the western side of the alabama
        Georgea border (I think), then you would be in
        meridies. http://www.meridies.org
        --- pdruss@... wrote:
        > Standard Time,
        > scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:
        >
        > Message: 1
        > Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 21:38:23 -0000
        > From: "thorntonp1" <thornton_p@...>
        > Subject: hi new in florida
        >
        > hi every one iam new and would like to find some one
        > in florida to
        > help me out .
        > thanks
        > paul
        >

        > Where in Florida are you? I'm in Jacksonville aka
        > Shire of Castlemere.
        >
        > the URL for the Kingdom of Trimaris is:
        > http://trimaris.org/
        >
        > on the "contacts" page you can put in your zip code
        > and it will tell you
        > which SCA group you are near.
        >
        > But if you are in the Panhandle of Florida you will
        > be in a different Kingdom.
        >
        > Lady Tamara

        > removed]

        =====
        Yours in Service,
        Dufgall, Son of Vinaldi,
        Principality of Gleann Abhann

        House Shadow Legion
        {sable, on a bend sinister argent three wolves courant sable}

        Clan of the Virtues
        {vert, on a bend sinister argent four ewes vert}