Re: [SCA Newcomers] Reminder of tonight's event...(Pittsburgh area)

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2003
      On Monday 15 December 2003 11:14, Kevin wrote:
      > Ren Night is held once a month, as are all our other theme nights.
      > Watch this list for announcements of ren related items, or check out
      > our webpage after this week when we upgrade it and you will be able
      > to get plenty of details there.

      You didn't specify the URL of your web site, unless I overlooked it.

      In general, commercial postings should be very scarce on this list. I will
      allow you to post this monthly notice, *if* no one else on the list objects,
      but please try to keep it just the one notice per month. Nothing personal,
      but if I open the door too wide to one business, we may have a barrage of
      people wanting to sell armor, garb, etc., here, and this is a non-commercial
      list. (I happen to think your event sounds cool, but I can't play favorites
      just because I'm interested myself. [grin])

      List members, please direct any comments about this to me or to the list; the
      issue is certainly open to discussion.

      Justin
      List Moderator