Re: Japanese Culture

  • kernunus
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 18, 2000
      Actually I am an ex-cook, use to for a living now
      only for fun and food. I am stepping into Japanese
      cusine for a first time lots of research and
      translation, but a lot of promising recipes. Never heard of
      "Iron Chef" but would like to. Yes Celtic history in
      general, SCA persona Diarmaid TirConnell 6th century
      bard/wanderer.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003