Re: More new pics!

  • oswin2
    Message 1 of 2565 , Sep 18, 2000
      Gode Robert, as usual you are being your most
      chivalrous self! Well done on the pictures and due
      recognition for our Jaran Fencers. I must say too that the
      Fencing community shined at the last two demos. I was
      most impressed by their presence and garb and sheer
      numbers compared to the Heavy Weapons fighter numbers.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003