what kingdom

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2003
      I am currently living in the kingdom of Caid but considering moving
      to the eastern idaho area. What kingdom would that fall into?
    • sca_celt
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2003
        Depending on the city... it could be the Kingdom of Artemisia.
        Check here to see if you area is listed or if you are nearby:

        http://www.artemisia.sca.org/groups.htm

        Rayne