Re: [SCA Newcomers] Hi, possibly take two

  • picmark69@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2 12:06 PM
      It has been in my experience that you should go to some of the SCA events and
      get a feel of what others are doing to see if they are doing similar things
      to what you are thinking of doing. the firs few events i went to i would say my
      name was Dunnoh Yet McUndecided until i got what i wanted. in response to
      being a jester historically they were more of the all around bards yknow sing
      dance juggle storytell. storytelling is a major part of being in the jester
      persona. I myself juggle and am working on my stories even though there are a lot
      of stories that were compelling in the middle ages you have to work them to
      your audience. I like to perform for the children in the SCA because their an
      audience that seem to be left out sometimes. Good Luck
      Mannus McMaholn
      mundie
      Mark

    • picmark69@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2 10:54 PM
        I couldn't do it to my friend I made him take off the feather at the last
        minute
        Mark

      • Sarait ban-saorse
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3 5:52 AM
          In the words of the Immortal Seinfield:
          "...Not that there's anything wrong with it..."

          -BanCu

          http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree