Missed Out Again....

  • spacecityman
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2003
      Well:

      I don't post here regularly, but I had to get this off my chest.
      Two years in a row and I've missed out on the TexRenFest(and the
      Wings over Houston Air Show) thanx to my wife.
      I almost went this weekend (11/08/2003), but was adviced by a friend
      it was too late to go... half the attractions were closing by now;
      and the best time to go is half-way thru the festival.

      "Sigh"...!
      Well, maybe next year will be better as I will plan wAAAAy in
      advance...
      Hahahahaah...

      Let's hope my scheeme works

      S.C.M.
    • chemistbb3
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2003
        Didn't even think about going to TRF this year and Wings over Houston
        just causes traffic headaches in my life.

        William

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, spacecityman <no_reply@y...>