Re: [SCA Newcomers] Garb website

  • snowbirdscreations
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 6, 2003
      Justin,
      Thank you for letting me know my email page isn't working.
      I guess when I fixed another page, I missed that. Now my pants page
      has a bug. Ahhh the perils of web building. Some day I will get the
      hang of it.

      Deborah

      <justin@4...> wrote:
      > On Tuesday 04 November 2003 09:48, snowbirdscreations wrote:
      > > Check out my website
      >
      > I did, actually. Your stuff looks pretty nice. I did note one
      thing you'll
      > want to fix, though. The "Email" page, where you invite people to
      contact
      > you with questions and so forth, doesn't seem to actually contain
      any
      > email address. :-)
      >
      > I'm sorry to other list members for replying to the list with
      this, but
      > Yahoo doesn't provide a direct address for members, so I can't
      contact
      > Deborah off-list.
      >
      > Justin
      >
      > --
      > ()xxxx[]::::::::::::::::::> <::::::::::::::::::[]
      xxxx()

      http://4th.com/sca/justin/
      > justin@4... PGP Public Key at
      http://4th.com/keys/justin.pubkey
    • Dufgall vinaldasson
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 6, 2003
        I do a bit of web-building if you need help... I'm
        cheap, too. ok... i work for nothing. and i dont need
        access to passwords. lemme know if you need help...I
        like to help...

        Mac
        --- snowbirdscreations <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
        wrote:
        > Justin,
        > Thank you for letting me know my email page isn't
        > working.
        > I guess when I fixed another page, I missed that.
        > Now my pants page
        > has a bug. Ahhh the perils of web building. Some day
        > I will get the
        > hang of it.
        >
        > Deborah
        >
        > --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Iustinos Tekton
        > called Justin
        > <justin@4...> wrote:
        > > On Tuesday 04 November 2003 09:48,
        > snowbirdscreations wrote:
        > > > Check out my website
        > >
        > > I did, actually. Your stuff looks pretty nice. I
        > did note one
        > thing you'll
        > > want to fix, though. The "Email" page, where you
        > invite people to
        > contact
        > > you with questions and so forth, doesn't seem to
        > actually contain
        > any
        > > email address. :-)
        > >
        > > I'm sorry to other list members for replying to
        > the list with
        > this, but
        > > Yahoo doesn't provide a direct address for
        > members, so I can't
        > contact
        > > Deborah off-list.
        > >
        > > Justin
        > >
        > > --
        > > ()xxxx[]::::::::::::::::::>
        > <::::::::::::::::::[]
        > xxxx()
        > > Maistor Iustinos Tekton called Justin (Scott
        > Courtney)
        > > Gules, on a bezant a fleam sable, on a chief
        > dovetailed Or, two
        > keys
        > > fesswise reversed sable.
        > >
        > > Marche of Alderford (Canton, Ohio)
        > http://4th.com/sca/justin/
        > > justin@4... PGP Public Key at
        > http://4th.com/keys/justin.pubkey

        =====
        Yours in Service,
        Dufgall Vinaldasson
        Princepality of Gleann Abhann

        House Shadow Legion
        {Heraldic Terms to Come}

        Clan of the Virtues
        {Fieldless, Per Bend Sinister Argent, Four Ewe's Vert}

        http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
      • snowbirdscreations
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 6, 2003
          Mac,
          Thanks. I think I finally got it straightend out. iPower has too
          many places to put stuff & if the stuff is not in the correct place,
          it doesn't publish. (How do you like that for technicial?)
          Now I just need to figure out how to do drop down color selection
          buttons tied in with my PayPal buttons.....
          I am also open for any other suggestions.
          Deborah

          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Dufgall vinaldasson

        • RhysAB@nycap.rr.com
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 6, 2003
            Crunch SMASH! Crunch SMASH GOOD!

            heh heh heh

            > MWUAHAHAhahahAHAHAH!!!!!!1!!!111
            >
            > Dat Beez Wat Choo tinks!!!
            >

            > ummm... I couldnt help it...
            >
            > Dufgall the annoying
            > --- Sorcha <sorcha@...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > >You must be a writer.
            > > >
            > > ><grin>
            > >

            > > You know, I've only been in this and other SCA
            > > mailing groups for a few
            > > weeks, but I'm very impressed with the overall level
            > > of vocabulary, correct
            > > grammar, and complexity of thought in most posts. I
            > > can tell you all are
            > > lifelong learners, which I guess is the whole point
            > > of why we're all
            > > interested in SCA in the first place. I'm also
            > > assuming that people in SCA
            > > tend to be pretty highly educated too, but great
            > > vocabulary can also come
            > > from a love of reading and learning.
            > >
            > > I love it here!
            > >
            > > Sorcha
            > >

            > =====
            > Yours in Service,
            > Dufgall Vinaldasson
            > Princepality of Gleann Abhann
            >
            > House Shadow Legion
            > {Heraldic Terms to Come}
            >
            > Clan of the Virtues
            > {Fieldless, Per Bend Sinister Argent, Four Ewe's Vert}

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            This message was sent using Road Runner's Web-based
            e-mail.