Re: [SCA Newcomers] Must be a writer

  • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 5, 2003
      On Wednesday 05 November 2003 14:46, Bill Toscano wrote:

      > You must be a writer.

      *Was* a writer. Well, okay. *Was* a journalist professionally, left that
      to go back into technical work full time. Ended up with an 18-month
      contract for monthly articles for a technical journal. I guess Someone
      or Something Up There is trying to tell me something. :-)

      So, I guess, "Yeah, I am."

      fesswise reversed sable.

    • snowbirdscreations
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 6, 2003
        Justin,
        Thank you for letting me know my email page isn't working.
        I guess when I fixed another page, I missed that. Now my pants page
        has a bug. Ahhh the perils of web building. Some day I will get the
        hang of it.

        Deborah

        <justin@4...> wrote:
        > On Tuesday 04 November 2003 09:48, snowbirdscreations wrote:
        > > Check out my website
        >
        > I did, actually. Your stuff looks pretty nice. I did note one
        thing you'll
        > want to fix, though. The "Email" page, where you invite people to
        contact
        > you with questions and so forth, doesn't seem to actually contain
        any
        > email address. :-)
        >
        > I'm sorry to other list members for replying to the list with
        this, but
        > Yahoo doesn't provide a direct address for members, so I can't
        contact
        > Deborah off-list.
        >
        > Justin
        >
        > --
        > ()xxxx[]::::::::::::::::::> <::::::::::::::::::[]
        xxxx()

        http://4th.com/sca/justin/
        > justin@4... PGP Public Key at
        http://4th.com/keys/justin.pubkey
      • Dufgall vinaldasson
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 6, 2003
          I do a bit of web-building if you need help... I'm
          cheap, too. ok... i work for nothing. and i dont need
          access to passwords. lemme know if you need help...I
          like to help...

          Mac
          --- snowbirdscreations <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>
          wrote:
          > Justin,
          > Thank you for letting me know my email page isn't
          > working.
          > I guess when I fixed another page, I missed that.
          > Now my pants page
          > has a bug. Ahhh the perils of web building. Some day
          > I will get the
          > hang of it.
          >
          > Deborah
          >
          > --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Iustinos Tekton
          > called Justin
          > <justin@4...> wrote:
          > > On Tuesday 04 November 2003 09:48,
          > snowbirdscreations wrote:
          > > > Check out my website
          > >
          > > I did, actually. Your stuff looks pretty nice. I
          > did note one
          > thing you'll
          > > want to fix, though. The "Email" page, where you
          > invite people to
          > contact
          > > you with questions and so forth, doesn't seem to
          > actually contain
          > any
          > > email address. :-)
          > >
          > > I'm sorry to other list members for replying to
          > the list with
          > this, but
          > > Yahoo doesn't provide a direct address for
          > members, so I can't
          > contact
          > > Deborah off-list.
          > >
          > > Justin
          > >
          > > --
          > > ()xxxx[]::::::::::::::::::>
          > <::::::::::::::::::[]
          > xxxx()
          > > Maistor Iustinos Tekton called Justin (Scott
          > Courtney)
          > > Gules, on a bezant a fleam sable, on a chief
          > dovetailed Or, two
          > keys
          > > fesswise reversed sable.
          > >
          > > Marche of Alderford (Canton, Ohio)
          > http://4th.com/sca/justin/
          > > justin@4... PGP Public Key at
          > http://4th.com/keys/justin.pubkey

          =====
          Yours in Service,
          Dufgall Vinaldasson
          Princepality of Gleann Abhann

          House Shadow Legion
          {Heraldic Terms to Come}

          Clan of the Virtues
          {Fieldless, Per Bend Sinister Argent, Four Ewe's Vert}

          http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
        • snowbirdscreations
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 6, 2003
            Mac,
            Thanks. I think I finally got it straightend out. iPower has too
            many places to put stuff & if the stuff is not in the correct place,
            it doesn't publish. (How do you like that for technicial?)
            Now I just need to figure out how to do drop down color selection
            buttons tied in with my PayPal buttons.....
            I am also open for any other suggestions.
            Deborah

            --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Dufgall vinaldasson

          • RhysAB@nycap.rr.com
            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 6, 2003
              Crunch SMASH! Crunch SMASH GOOD!

              heh heh heh

              > MWUAHAHAhahahAHAHAH!!!!!!1!!!111
              >
              > Dat Beez Wat Choo tinks!!!
              >

              > ummm... I couldnt help it...
              >
              > Dufgall the annoying
              > --- Sorcha <sorcha@...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > >You must be a writer.
              > > >
              > > ><grin>
              > >

              > > You know, I've only been in this and other SCA
              > > mailing groups for a few
              > > weeks, but I'm very impressed with the overall level
              > > of vocabulary, correct
              > > grammar, and complexity of thought in most posts. I
              > > can tell you all are
              > > lifelong learners, which I guess is the whole point
              > > of why we're all
              > > interested in SCA in the first place. I'm also
              > > assuming that people in SCA
              > > tend to be pretty highly educated too, but great
              > > vocabulary can also come
              > > from a love of reading and learning.
              > >
              > > I love it here!
              > >
              > > Sorcha
              > >

              > =====
              > Yours in Service,
              > Dufgall Vinaldasson
              > Princepality of Gleann Abhann
              >
              > House Shadow Legion
              > {Heraldic Terms to Come}
              >
              > Clan of the Virtues
              > {Fieldless, Per Bend Sinister Argent, Four Ewe's Vert}

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

              This message was sent using Road Runner's Web-based
              e-mail.