Re: [SCA Newcomers] Garb website

  • Dufgall vinaldasson
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 5, 2003
      MWUAHAHAhahahAHAHAH!!!!!!1!!!111

      Dat Beez Wat Choo tinks!!!

      ummm... I couldnt help it...

      Dufgall the annoying
      --- Sorcha <sorcha@...> wrote:

      > >You must be a writer.
      > >
      > ><grin>
      >

      > You know, I've only been in this and other SCA
      > mailing groups for a few
      > weeks, but I'm very impressed with the overall level
      > of vocabulary, correct
      > grammar, and complexity of thought in most posts. I
      > can tell you all are
      > lifelong learners, which I guess is the whole point
      > of why we're all
      > interested in SCA in the first place. I'm also
      > assuming that people in SCA
      > tend to be pretty highly educated too, but great
      > vocabulary can also come
      > from a love of reading and learning.
      >
      > I love it here!
      >
      > Sorcha

      =====
      Yours in Service,
      Dufgall Vinaldasson
      Princepality of Gleann Abhann

      House Shadow Legion
      {Heraldic Terms to Come}

      Clan of the Virtues
      {Fieldless, Per Bend Sinister Argent, Four Ewe's Vert}

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree
    • Iustinos Tekton called Justin
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 5, 2003
        On Wednesday 05 November 2003 14:46, Bill Toscano wrote:

        > You must be a writer.

        *Was* a writer. Well, okay. *Was* a journalist professionally, left that
        to go back into technical work full time. Ended up with an 18-month
        contract for monthly articles for a technical journal. I guess Someone
        or Something Up There is trying to tell me something. :-)

        So, I guess, "Yeah, I am."

        fesswise reversed sable.

      • snowbirdscreations
        Message 3 of 16 , Nov 6, 2003
          Justin,
          Thank you for letting me know my email page isn't working.
          I guess when I fixed another page, I missed that. Now my pants page
          has a bug. Ahhh the perils of web building. Some day I will get the
          hang of it.

          Deborah

          http://4th.com/sca/justin/
          > justin@4... PGP Public Key at
          http://4th.com/keys/justin.pubkey
        • Dufgall vinaldasson
          Message 4 of 16 , Nov 6, 2003
            I do a bit of web-building if you need help... I'm
            cheap, too. ok... i work for nothing. and i dont need
            access to passwords. lemme know if you need help...I
            like to help...

            Mac
            --- snowbirdscreations <no_reply@yahoogroups.com>

            Message 5 of 16 , Nov 6, 2003
              Mac,
              Thanks. I think I finally got it straightend out. iPower has too
              many places to put stuff & if the stuff is not in the correct place,
              it doesn't publish. (How do you like that for technicial?)
              Now I just need to figure out how to do drop down color selection
              buttons tied in with my PayPal buttons.....
              I am also open for any other suggestions.
              Deborah

              --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, Dufgall vinaldasson

            • RhysAB@nycap.rr.com
              Message 6 of 16 , Nov 6, 2003
                Crunch SMASH! Crunch SMASH GOOD!

                heh heh heh

                > MWUAHAHAhahahAHAHAH!!!!!!1!!!111
                >
                > Dat Beez Wat Choo tinks!!!
                >

                > ummm... I couldnt help it...
                >
                > Dufgall the annoying
                > --- Sorcha <sorcha@...> wrote:
                > > >
                > > >You must be a writer.
                > > >
                > > ><grin>
                > >

                > > You know, I've only been in this and other SCA
                > > mailing groups for a few
                > > weeks, but I'm very impressed with the overall level
                > > of vocabulary, correct
                > > grammar, and complexity of thought in most posts. I
                > > can tell you all are
                > > lifelong learners, which I guess is the whole point
                > > of why we're all
                > > interested in SCA in the first place. I'm also
                > > assuming that people in SCA
                > > tend to be pretty highly educated too, but great
                > > vocabulary can also come
                > > from a love of reading and learning.
                > >
                > > I love it here!
                > >
                > > Sorcha
                > >

                > =====
                > Yours in Service,
                > Dufgall Vinaldasson
                > Princepality of Gleann Abhann
                >
                > House Shadow Legion
                > {Heraldic Terms to Come}
                >
                > Clan of the Virtues
                > {Fieldless, Per Bend Sinister Argent, Four Ewe's Vert}

                http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                This message was sent using Road Runner's Web-based
                e-mail.