Re: Caring for a staff

  • sca_celt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2003
      Greetings,

      Rather than take up a lot of message space, allow me to refer you
      to the following webpages which should able to assist you... :-)

      Doug's Cane, Staff and Walking Stick Page
      http://user.netonecom.net/~swordman/crafts/sticks.htm#swordcanes

      How to make a Diamond Walking Staff
      http://mypage.direct.ca/l/laninga/makestik.htm

      A Treatise on Hiking Sticks
      http://www.sonic.net/~quine/hstick.html

      From each of these above websites you can jumps to a whole world of
      making Staffs.... you could start a completely new profession.

      Hope this helps.

      Rayne

      > Good Gentles,
      >
      > I need advice on how to properly care for a staff.
      (parts snipped)