re: Badge question

  • pdruss@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2003
      In a message dated 10/14/03 9:43:37 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Subject: Badge question
      >
      > Greetings and Salutations,
      >
      > I have a question pertaining to badges. I do not yet have a badge
      > of my own. I am a member of a guild which has a badge that I
      > could wear. My question is regarding multiple badges. There is
      > a badge for my shire, my guild badge, kingdom populace badge,
      > and when I get one, my own. Pray tell how does one wear all
      > these badges or does one only wear one and if so, which one?
      >
      > Cristiane de Paxtoun
      > Shire of Seareach

      This is what I was taught,.....
      You fly your banners in a top to bottom order with the one you own your first
      allegiance to - at the top, then your second allegian, and so on.

      Ideally, this would be:
      your kingdom,
      your shire or barony,
      your household,
      your guilds
      and then yourself.

      But it is up to each person to decide what group is more important to them.

      Tamara
      Trimaris