Re: [SCA Newcomers] Starting a household

  • Dufgall vinaldasson
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2003
      well now i have to figure out a theme or something for
      my household... I mean, i'm the only one even playing
      with the SCA, and i'm trying to get them all involved
      and... Ugh!

      Dufgall

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2003
        There is a "households" group at:
        which may have the information you are seeking.

        Liadan an Sionnach
        House Fuil Geleach
        Shire of Lyndhaven
        East Kingdom