Re: wanting to join

  • Lori Leppink
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2003
      Hello J.R.!

      You live in the Barony of Blatha an Oir, Kingdom of An Tir. They
      have their own website. If you go to the main SCA website, you will
      find links to the An Tir website, and from there the Blatha an Oir
      one, or else just type Blatha an Oir into your search engine, and
      that should take you right to it. It's full of info, people to
      contact, etc. Blatha an Oir is a fun place, with lots of really nice
      people. I go to all their events. I think their next event is
      Harvest Feast, Nov. 1. You need to preregister for this, which you
      can do from their website. It should be really good. The Barony of
      Madrone, the main Seattle group, has lots of fun stuff, too, and they
      have a website. So does Wyewood (south King County), and Glymm Mere
      in the Olympia area.

      Have fun!

      Giovanna

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "seafoodguy2001"
      <seafoodguy2001@y...> wrote:
      > hi well let me start by saying that my wife was a member back in
      high
      > school and had alot of fun i however never did participte but would
      > like to now the only thing is i don't know who to contact i live in
      > Tacoma, WA and from what i've seen on the net it would be the
      Kingdom
      > of An Tir any help with this would GREATLY apreciated
      >

      > thank you J.R.
    • seafoodguy2001
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2003
        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Tirloch Ainmire O'Riordain"