Re: [SCA Newcomers] Off Topic

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
      The Loch, but Autumn Melees and Stargate Yule are south enough. I'll
      be in the kitchen at Stargate Yule.

      William

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Lady Brangwyne of Rosenfeld"
      <brangwyne@c...> wrote:
      > I was in charge of waterbearing. I was the one in the very dirty
      blue hells
      > gate!! LOL
      >
      > I think the only thing I will be attending this month is the Fall
      Arts
      > Symposium in Loch Ruadh.
      >
      > Not sure about November yet (maybe Autumn Melees at
      Bordermarch).....but we

      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
        mm...cooking...sounds like fun!!

        I will probably be with Duke Patrick and Dutchess Julia...so I shouldnt be
        too hard to find.