Re: [SCA Newcomers] Off Topic

  • Lady Brangwyne of Rosenfeld
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
      I was in charge of waterbearing. I was the one in the very dirty blue hells
      gate!! LOL

      I think the only thing I will be attending this month is the Fall Arts
      Symposium in Loch Ruadh.

      Not sure about November yet (maybe Autumn Melees at Bordermarch).....but we
      are planning to attend Stargate Yule.

      How far south?? lol

      Lady Brangwyne
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
        The Loch, but Autumn Melees and Stargate Yule are south enough. I'll
        be in the kitchen at Stargate Yule.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 7, 2003
          mm...cooking...sounds like fun!!

          I will probably be with Duke Patrick and Dutchess Julia...so I shouldnt be
          too hard to find.