Greetings!

  • ZnamSinger
    Message 1 of 2565 , Feb 9 8:34 PM
      Greetings,<br>I'm not quite a newcomer having
      originaly joined the SCA back in 1979... However, life
      intruded and I've <br>been away from the Current Middle
      Ages for some time. In fact I think the last event I
      attended was the <br>Twenty Fifith Year Celebration here
      in the West. So everything is, in a sense, new to
      me. I plan to attend <br>March Crown here in the West
      and would appreciate any notes letting me know what
      customs might have <br>changed over the last 10 years
      (are bardic circles free form or stuctured now... are
      people in the West still <br>casual about rank... that
      the Wastes (my Lord)
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003