Re: [SCA Newcomers] wanting to join

  • Tirloch Ainmire O'Riordain
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2003
      seafoodguy2001 wrote:

      > hi well let me start by saying that my wife was a member back in high
      > school and had alot of fun i however never did participte but would
      > like to now the only thing is i don't know who to contact i live in
      > Tacoma, WA and from what i've seen on the net it would be the Kingdom
      > of An Tir any help with this would GREATLY apreciated
      >

      > thank you J.R.

      Greetings and welcome,
      The Kingdom of An Tir's web site is located at: http://www.antir.sca.org/

      The Tacoma area is the Barony of Blatha an Oir.
      The Chatelaine that is listed on the web site and her contact info is:
      HL Joneta inghean Feradaig (Nettie)
      <mailto:nettie@...>chatelaine@...
      <mailto:chatelaine@...>

      Hope this helps,
      Your Servant,
      Tirloch

    • Lori Leppink
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2003
        Hello J.R.!

        You live in the Barony of Blatha an Oir, Kingdom of An Tir. They
        have their own website. If you go to the main SCA website, you will
        find links to the An Tir website, and from there the Blatha an Oir
        one, or else just type Blatha an Oir into your search engine, and
        that should take you right to it. It's full of info, people to
        contact, etc. Blatha an Oir is a fun place, with lots of really nice
        people. I go to all their events. I think their next event is
        Harvest Feast, Nov. 1. You need to preregister for this, which you
        can do from their website. It should be really good. The Barony of
        Madrone, the main Seattle group, has lots of fun stuff, too, and they
        have a website. So does Wyewood (south King County), and Glymm Mere
        in the Olympia area.

        Have fun!

        Giovanna

        --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "seafoodguy2001"
        <seafoodguy2001@y...> wrote:
        > hi well let me start by saying that my wife was a member back in
        high
        > school and had alot of fun i however never did participte but would
        > like to now the only thing is i don't know who to contact i live in
        > Tacoma, WA and from what i've seen on the net it would be the
        Kingdom
        > of An Tir any help with this would GREATLY apreciated
        >

        > thank you J.R.
      • seafoodguy2001
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2003
          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Tirloch Ainmire O'Riordain"