wanting to join

  • seafoodguy2001
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2003
      hi well let me start by saying that my wife was a member back in high
      school and had alot of fun i however never did participte but would
      like to now the only thing is i don't know who to contact i live in
      Tacoma, WA and from what i've seen on the net it would be the Kingdom
      of An Tir any help with this would GREATLY apreciated

      thank you J.R.
    • Tirloch Ainmire O'Riordain
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2003
        seafoodguy2001 wrote:

        > hi well let me start by saying that my wife was a member back in high
        > school and had alot of fun i however never did participte but would
        > like to now the only thing is i don't know who to contact i live in
        > Tacoma, WA and from what i've seen on the net it would be the Kingdom
        > of An Tir any help with this would GREATLY apreciated
        >

        > thank you J.R.

        Greetings and welcome,
        The Kingdom of An Tir's web site is located at: http://www.antir.sca.org/

        The Tacoma area is the Barony of Blatha an Oir.
        The Chatelaine that is listed on the web site and her contact info is:
        HL Joneta inghean Feradaig (Nettie)
        <mailto:nettie@...>chatelaine@...
        <mailto:chatelaine@...>

        Hope this helps,
        Your Servant,
        Tirloch

      • Lori Leppink
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2003
          Hello J.R.!

          You live in the Barony of Blatha an Oir, Kingdom of An Tir. They
          have their own website. If you go to the main SCA website, you will
          find links to the An Tir website, and from there the Blatha an Oir
          one, or else just type Blatha an Oir into your search engine, and
          that should take you right to it. It's full of info, people to
          contact, etc. Blatha an Oir is a fun place, with lots of really nice
          people. I go to all their events. I think their next event is
          Harvest Feast, Nov. 1. You need to preregister for this, which you
          can do from their website. It should be really good. The Barony of
          Madrone, the main Seattle group, has lots of fun stuff, too, and they
          have a website. So does Wyewood (south King County), and Glymm Mere
          in the Olympia area.

          Have fun!

          Giovanna

          --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "seafoodguy2001"
          <seafoodguy2001@y...> wrote:
          > hi well let me start by saying that my wife was a member back in
          high
          > school and had alot of fun i however never did participte but would
          > like to now the only thing is i don't know who to contact i live in
          > Tacoma, WA and from what i've seen on the net it would be the
          Kingdom
          > of An Tir any help with this would GREATLY apreciated
          >

          > thank you J.R.
        • seafoodguy2001
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16, 2003
            --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Tirloch Ainmire O'Riordain"