Re: Italians in the SCA?

  • Lori Leppink
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2003
      Hi!

      I have an Italian persona, too. There are several Yahoo Groups,
      Italian Persona and Italian Renaissance Costuming, and Courtesan for
      people interested in later period Venetian. There may be more that I
      haven't found yet.

      Good luck!

      Giovanna

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, italian_redbird <no_reply@y...>