Re: [SCA Newcomers] moors?

  • tonia ewell-thomas
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2003
      Many Greetings THL Morgan,
      I would very much appriciate it if you let your friend know about me. She can reach me at the site or e-me at tonia_ewell_thomas@.... My persona is part Berber and part Andulusian. She is Morisco. (Christian Moor) so I am sure her garb knowledge will help.Thank you!
      Zakiyya

      bronwynmgn@... wrote:
      In a message dated 9/25/2003 10:46:19 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com writes:

      > Does anyone have a persona that is from Medieval Spain? I am planing
      > on being a Moorish woman but am having trouble getting background
      > info and garb. I would apprieciate anyone's help.

      I have a good friend who has a Spanish persona. Her persona is Christian,
      but she's done a class on Spanish Christian clothing, and that necessarily means
      knowing how it differs form the clothing of the Moors. I know she also has
      at least one source with pictures of Spanish Moorish women. May I forward your
      request and email address to her?

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT