Re: [SCA Newcomers] Device sumbission

  • chemistbb3
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2003
      Ah Hummmm

      The specific requirements for submissions very a bit from Kingdom to
      Kingdom. Talk to your local Herald for exact details. Also, your
      Kingdom website should have both the forms and instructions for
      submissions.

      William

      --- In scanewcomers@yahoogroups.com, "Dave & Megan" <danhorn3@c...>
      wrote:
      > No you don't have to be a paid member, you do have to have a
      registered name however. If you don't currently have a registered
      name you can submit that at the same time. I would recommend that
      you allow a holding name to be created if you are submitting both at
      the same time. That way your device isn't automatically returned if
      your name has to be. They will set you up something simple which can
      be changed for free if you re-submit within a reasonable amount of
      time.