Upcoming newcomer's classes - Lancaster, PA

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2003
      Hi, folks,
      The East Kingdom has just started a formal Newcomer's Academy, a series of
      classes to be delivered to newcomers in a set order. The first one is to happen
      in September.
      I'd therefore like to let anyone in the area of Lancaster or Lebanon
      Counties, PA, know that I wll be holding the first of these classes, a basic intro and
      history of the SCA, in the Barnes and Noble bookstore cafe area on Fruitville
      Pike in Lancaster, just off of the Fruitville Pike exit of US Route 30. It
      will be on Sunday, September 28, roughly from 2-3 pm unless I hear from folks
      that another time would be better.

      If you would like to come, please let me know ahead of time so I know how
      many copies of the handout I need. People from other South-Central PA (or even
      northern Maryland) areas are welcome if you haven't yet located your local
      group or would like to come. I will have contact info for other local groups with
      me. I will not be in garb, but will be wearing a Pennsic T-shirt.

      Brangwayna Morgan
      Chatelaine, Shire of Silver Rylle, East Kingdom
      Lancaster and Lebanon Counties, PA.