New to list, need info

  • Lalena
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 18, 2003
      Hello everyone. I just recently joined this list and I just have to
      say that it is a great resource.

      Anyhow, I am very new to the SCA. So far I have poured over
      paintings and I am in love with both German and Italian fashions
      ranging from 1490-1540. So, I am having a hard time trying to decide
      between the two nationalites for my personna. My husband suggested
      that I say that I am from Tyrolea (Tirol) since it is a mixture of
      the two cultures. I have been looking on the internet so far trying
      to glean some information, but sadly I have not found much at all.

      My question to you all is if anyone knows of where I could find some
      historic, name, or cultural information on this region. I am
      planning on hitting up the library over the weekend, so if anyone
      knows of any books that would have something in it, I would be most
      appreciative.

      Thanks in advance

      Lalena