Hurley at the picnic in the park

  • wambat13@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11 7:34 AM
      Greetings one and all! Sir Tiernan Mor Dal Cais, Storm God of
      Stromgaard,
      invites all of great strength and fast feet to join him on the hurley
      field
      at Three Mountains' Picnic in the Park. He knows that some of you have
      wanted to come out and play but were too busy at events or too shy to
      come
      out to practice, so here is your big chance!!!!!!

      Unfortunately, the Madrone players have had to come up with some excuse
      like a local event up north and cannot make the game. Likely story. It
      is
      my opinion that they are fearing the great skill of our courageous Hurley
      players of these lands. But, I digress.

      Come out and play or Sir Tiernan will be so very sad......... And, you
      wouldn't want that!

      http://www.currentmiddleages.org/events/picnicinthepark.html

      With Hopes of A Great Turn Out~

      Baroness Miranda Faoltiarna Stromgard

      Lancer to Her Excellency Isrith
      Equestrian Champion to Hersir Rognvaldr
      Vice-President in Charge of Promotions and Recruitment for Tiernan's
      Hurley
      Dream Team