Re: Thanks for the invite!

  • faoltiarna
    Message 1 of 2565 , Oct 30, 1999
      I'd love to do Scottish myself, but try to find a
      picture of a highland woman pre-17th century. Usually
      what you do find is pretty risque to say the least.
      The English assumed that the Scots ran around in the
      highlands totally buff, even in the winter. Luckily the men
      are often drawn in battle.<br>Okay, no I didn't check
      the bookmarks, but if I can find this one company
      I'll add it to the bookmarks. I found them at a
      Scottish festival, and they had good prices on wool. My
      memory is shot, but I can tell you that they were of the
      MacLean clan...funny how the mind works. I also have a
      friend interested in doing the Scottish garb.
    • bubdog101
      Message 2565 of 2565 , Dec 6, 2003