Dragonfly Marsh (was: Greetings and, help please?)

  • athterath@HotPOP.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 8, 2003
      Meredyth wrote:
      >. . .(I'm in Meridies). . .(I'm Shire of Dragonfly Marsh) but the url for the page says it no longer exists.

      Your kingdom's chatelaine <mailto:chatelaine@...> is there to help. She should be able to put you in touch with your local group.

      In the meantime, the calendar on your kingdom's webpage <http://meridies.org/calendar.htm> should tell you of at least the big events in your area.

      Coblaith
      <mailto:Athterath@...>
    • sca_celt
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 8, 2003
        Greetings from Mistess Rayne - Meridies

        I am so sorry that you have not been contacted yet, but allow
        me to assist.

        Dragonfly Marsh is part of the Consortium of the Southern Marches.
        Here is their webpage.

        http://www.geocities.com/consortium2/

        The home telephone number for the Seneschale of Dragonfly Marsh is
        listed on the above webpage under Consortium Shires. There is also
        a direct email for her. The current Seneschale is THLady Kathryn
        of Lindsey.

        Meridies has a eGroup (like this one) on Yahoo. Located at:

        Post message: meridian-ty@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: meridian-ty-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        If you need any other help in anyway, please contact me directly at
        SCA@...

        Rayne